This 1957 Pontiac Fuel Injection Shop Manual is 24 pages and covers the Rochester Fuel Injection Units that were used on the 1957 & 1958 Pontiacs.
- General Description
- Engine Starting Instructions
- Idle Adjustment
- Throttle Control Linkage Adjustment
- Removal of Unit
- Removal of Unit from Shroud
- Removal of Air Meter
- Removal of Fuel Meter
- Nozzle Removal
- Dissembly of Air Meter
- Dissembly of Fuel Meter
- Cleaning and Inspection of Parts
- Assembly of Fuel Meter
- Assembly of Air Meter
- Installation of Unit in Lower Shroud
- Installation of Unit on Car
- Trouble Diagnosis
Why you paying a mechanic when you can do it yourself?
(A Great Reference Manual for your Shop)
Save Time and Shipping Payment!
Download E-book in Pdf Format
( This is Not a Print Manual )
FREE Delivery Worldwide!
Fast Affordable Service Information with a Less Hassle.
You will need Adobe Reader 9 or newer version to view this manual which is Free at adobe.com
1957 Pontiac Fuel Injection Shop Service Repair Manual
- Product Code: 1957 Pontiac Fuel Injection Service Manual
- Availability: In Stock